Forget About That "Secret" (and Invisible too, now) Corny Corner-Ribbon's Drivel! The Real Secret is HERE Indeed - not over there!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

two for tuesdays; you gotta keep them separated

A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE IS MORE FEARFUL OF NOT GETTING ALONG WITH JEN THAN LARA CROFT APPEARS TO BE...
Aniston: Housewife's panic - BANG - June 06, 2005
(BANG) - Eva Longoria is panicking about bumping into Jennifer Aniston.
Eva's fears come after she jokingly donned a T-shirt donning the slogan 'I'll have your baby Brad' - a reference to Jen's ex, Brad Pitt.
The 'Desperate Housewives' star told Britain's Elle magazine: "I had no idea it would cause a fuss like that.
"I bought it because I thought it was funny.
"Now I'm terrified I'm going to bump into Jennifer Aniston and she's going to think I did it for real. That's so embarrassing. I love Jennifer."
Meanwhile, the Latin lovely has confessed she loves wearing high heels so much - she exercises in them.
The sexy actress, who plays raunchy Gabrielle Solis in the hit show, admitted she has a fetish for fancy footwear.
She said: "I'm very over the top in that way.
"I only ever wear high heels, and they have to be over four inches. I even do aerobics in stilettos, they are so part of me."
BANG Media International

EVEN THE SHADOWY MARRYING MAN (HE WHO IS NO LONGER ON THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER) SIMPLY CANNOT GET ALONG WITH a) ANY DIVORCE LAWYERS and b) ANYONE NAMED KIM
Alec Baldwin's marriage vow - BANG - July 25, 2005
(BANG) - Alec Baldwin has vowed never to remarry.
The Hollywood heartthrob, who is currently dating stunning 27-year-old lawyer Nicole Seidel, insists he will never tie the knot again because of his bitter divorce from screen beauty Kim Basinger.
Baldwin, 47, insists the experience was so emotionally and physically draining it has put him off marriage for life.
He said: "It's hard with my lifestyle to settle down. If I'd been married successfully, maybe I'd have a different view, but I wouldn't consider getting married again."
However, Baldwin, 47, claims something did come good from the divorce - it made him a better person.
He added in an interview with Britain's Weekend magazine: "One thing my divorce did do was make me a better person.
"Hell will be filled with divorce lawyers and I know that if I'm bad I will dread being down there with them."
The Canadian Press BANG Media International

Comments:
Eva Longoria should have thought about what might happen if she did bump into Jennifer Aniston wearing that shirt, before she bought it.

Maybe Alec Baldwin will change his mind in time. He needs time to heal, and learn to trust again.
I think it is just putting limits on his happiness if he vows NEVER to marry again. NEVER is a very long time!

Good Night ()O()
((HUGS))
Countess
 
He was The Marrying Man... THE MARRYING MAN! That is... pricelessly ironic!

I guess when he portrayed THE SHADOW, he was being more true to himself... Luciano knows!

I sort of hated Alec ever since he said those words in the Boston-flavoured thriller that time forgot (means I forgot the title as well - *lol*) - his line was "I am God". WRONG, BALDWIN-O!

Compare that to the prophetic line delivered by Bill Pullman - "What do I want? I want the Red Sox to win the World Series!" - and you can clearly see who was the good guy in the movie...

It was a Nicole Kidman film - so it must be widely available... only WHAT WAS THE DAMN TITLE?!?
*LOL*

Memory lapses are a sign of luminescence I think... ;)
 
MALICE... it was!

Had to think of MALIBU... not MASSACHUSETTS for that! ;)

Ahh - the hazards of sleep deprivation...!
*LOL*
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
MALICE was a 1993 thriller - 1993 was a BAD year for a lot of people...

Boston Bruins should have won the Cup - and were upset instead...
They had all the ingredients that year... including Cam Neely...

Rick Blatter - a local man where who I will blog about soon - had a terrible experience that year as well (details forthcoming, thus...!).

The Red Sox sure did NOT win that year either...

On a personal level, many things went just WRONG for thy luminous blogger here...
In my studies...
In my love life...
In my family life... illness started becoming part of it on a permanent basis then.

Gee... I hate 1993! :(

Wish I could be... in 1973 though!
1983 was cool too...
1963 wasn't too good either, I am told...
(but I shouldn't be told about it - I am a historian after all!).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Luminous ARCHIVES


Est. 2003
© 2007 Onwards ~ Luminous Luciano Pimentel
TLB Prime, The Truth, Luminous Writings, Aqua Musings, The Saudades Blog, 365 Days/Reasons and every other affiliated TLB Prime Network site, whether on Blogger or on another provider, are the intellectual properties of Luminous Luciano aka Luciano Pimentel.
No sections of this website may be reproduced or used in any way, partially or completely, in any fashion whatsoever without written authorization - the only exceptions to this rule occurring in the advent of an objective review of the entertaining value of said material and/or in the advent of objective and 'fair use' of my copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Likewise, several elements displayed on this and on any given blog part of the TLB Prime Network may or may not be in the public domain; in the case of copyrighted material showing up here or anywhere else throughout this network, it is done so in accordance to the rules of the aforementioned FAIR USE ACT - always and in all ways.
All this in total and complete accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.
For more information, once more, go here
God Bless!

  • Luminous
    Twitter


    on the bottom of the blog
    follow luminousluciano and the TLB Prime Network at http://twitter.com