Forget About That "Secret" (and Invisible too, now) Corny Corner-Ribbon's Drivel! The Real Secret is HERE Indeed - not over there!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

brother down! brother down! (beats "officer down" in my book on any given day!!!)



Yeah... I am down -again- and I can't get up! Might as well pick MYSELF up - with some Sam Roberts tunes - since I am not counting on any "brotha" (or "sistah") to do the picking up for me... Ironic, right after publishing something titled "to mop it or not to mop it" here, circumstances made it so that I feel compelled to type THIS up today... hmm... bitter sweet cruel irony of life! The Verve's Bitter Sweet Symphony would be good too right this minute... but let's stick with Sam... for now!
Play it again - Sam...

Brother Down Lyrics
One life to live but we’re doing it wrong you see
Got my brother down ‘cause it’s nothing to me

Someone else telling you what you’re living for
Been knocking you down now you’re looking for more
The only sound you hear is a closing door
Been looking for peace but they’re bringing you war
Rich man crying ‘cause his money is time
Poor man smiling ‘cause he knows he ain’t blind
There’s a man over there says he’s tougher than me
But I got eyes that can see through fantasy
******I think my life is passing me by******
******I think my life is passing me by******
Take It all back ‘cause it don’t mean nothing
If you give it away and you’re looking for something back
Wake up every morning and there’s nothing there
No reason to die but no reason to care
Someone else telling you what your living for
been knocking you down now your looking for more
The only sound you hear is a closing door
Been looking for peace but their bringing you war
One life to live but we're doing it wrong you see
Got my brother down cause its nothing to me
Rich man crying crying cause his money is time
Poor man smiling cause he knows he aint blind
*******I think my life is passing me by*******
*******I think my life is passing me by*******
One life to live but we’re doing it wrong you see

100% Legal MP3 Downloads
Get a Sam Roberts polyphonic ringtone for your cell phone!








Labels:


Link
Comments:
Luce,

((HUGE HUGS)) from Me!

Chin up! Don't look down at the ground anymore, or you will run into the street and get run over!!
Then I would cry!! :(

No more being down!

I'll make a deal with you!
If you will not be down then neither will I! :D

God Bless You Luce (\ô/)
((MORE HUGS))
Countess
 
DEAL!

But only because you ask!
A charitable countess should not be down - ever!

Sun is peeking today anyway - I can't be down today... maybe when snow falls - for all of two minutes - then I'll get over it - promise!

BLESSINGS!
 
Leah - I am not in "good hands" - lest those hands are THE LORD THY (AND MINE) GOD's Hands...

I can find some good ears though - that listen and understand what I say.

Yes - Sam is big here - he is Canadian! His CD is widely accalimed and contains enough good songs to warrant its sale price!

BLESSINGS!
TO ALL
 
"accalimed"?
LOL

ACCLAIMED...

Typos happen when one has NOT SLEPT WELL...

Yet again...

An LP thing...
 
Coffee is not helping ME...

Hopes it makes all of you see things... more clearly!

BLESSINGS!
 
Yummmm Coffeee! :liplick:

*runs and gets a cup of fresh hot coffee*

Aahhhh that hits the spot. Thanks for reminding me to go get more! hehehe

Coffee always does me good!

God Bless You Luce (\ô/)
((HUGE HUGS))
Countess
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Luminous ARCHIVES


Est. 2003
© 2007 Onwards ~ Luminous Luciano Pimentel
TLB Prime, The Truth, Luminous Writings, Aqua Musings, The Saudades Blog, 365 Days/Reasons and every other affiliated TLB Prime Network site, whether on Blogger or on another provider, are the intellectual properties of Luminous Luciano aka Luciano Pimentel.
No sections of this website may be reproduced or used in any way, partially or completely, in any fashion whatsoever without written authorization - the only exceptions to this rule occurring in the advent of an objective review of the entertaining value of said material and/or in the advent of objective and 'fair use' of my copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Likewise, several elements displayed on this and on any given blog part of the TLB Prime Network may or may not be in the public domain; in the case of copyrighted material showing up here or anywhere else throughout this network, it is done so in accordance to the rules of the aforementioned FAIR USE ACT - always and in all ways.
All this in total and complete accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.
For more information, once more, go here
God Bless!

  • Luminous
    Twitter


    on the bottom of the blog
    follow luminousluciano and the TLB Prime Network at http://twitter.com