Forget About That "Secret" (and Invisible too, now) Corny Corner-Ribbon's Drivel! The Real Secret is HERE Indeed - not over there!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

inbox indiscretions # 5...

I have several things keeping me busy - even on the Sabbat and even on the Lord's Day - hence, why not indulge once again in pre-prepared blog posts I found in the not-so frozen section of my inbox... hmm? *lol*
Verily, these actually come from the warmest corner of said inbox!
Read on and you shall see why... once again!

God Said No

I asked God to take away my habit.
God said No.
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said No.
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary

I asked God to grant me patience.
God said No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;
It isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness.
God said No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.
God said No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
And brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said No. You must grow on your own!
But I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said No.
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
God said... Ahh, finally you're beginning to get the idea.

If you love God, send this to ten people and
Back to the person that sent it.

THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY

May God Bless You,

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world"

"May the Lord Bless you and keep you,
May the Lord Make his face shine upon you,
And give you Peace.....Forever"
"Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them,
But you know they are always there

Link
Comments:
Luce,

This is a really great forward. Here is a passage that this forward reminds me of. I think this forward was talking about this passage.

Matthew 22:34-40

The Greatest Commandment

34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together.
35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question:
36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"
37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

God Bless You Dear Luce (\ô/)
((Wamr Hugs))
Countess
 
WOW
Quite an addendum you've given us, Countess!

Thanks a million!

And...
Amen to that!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Luminous ARCHIVES


Est. 2003
© 2007 Onwards ~ Luminous Luciano Pimentel
TLB Prime, The Truth, Luminous Writings, Aqua Musings, The Saudades Blog, 365 Days/Reasons and every other affiliated TLB Prime Network site, whether on Blogger or on another provider, are the intellectual properties of Luminous Luciano aka Luciano Pimentel.
No sections of this website may be reproduced or used in any way, partially or completely, in any fashion whatsoever without written authorization - the only exceptions to this rule occurring in the advent of an objective review of the entertaining value of said material and/or in the advent of objective and 'fair use' of my copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Likewise, several elements displayed on this and on any given blog part of the TLB Prime Network may or may not be in the public domain; in the case of copyrighted material showing up here or anywhere else throughout this network, it is done so in accordance to the rules of the aforementioned FAIR USE ACT - always and in all ways.
All this in total and complete accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.
For more information, once more, go here
God Bless!

  • Luminous
    Twitter


    on the bottom of the blog
    follow luminousluciano and the TLB Prime Network at http://twitter.com