Forget About That "Secret" (and Invisible too, now) Corny Corner-Ribbon's Drivel! The Real Secret is HERE Indeed - not over there!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005


From neocentric ramblings... to spiritual truths. One chancing by this blog cannot come out of the experience saying that there isn't variety on TLB!

As I talk about myself though, I always think of my father - he needs me for daily survival, verily... I am his caretaker, spokesperson, procurator and more. We have become indissociable - not quite exactly as but as close as it can get to be like Jesus Our Saviour and our Heavenly Father.

We all need an earthly father - not all of us have one though.
We all need our Heavenly Father - and He Is there for all of us.
We have but to accept Him - and the Way to Him.
And that Way... is Jesus-Christ.
I am so distraught at times... but whenever I get that way, I find my strength in my Heavenly Father... who helps me, guides and gives me the strength I need to be of any help to my earthly father... and to deal with everything else that plagues me.

We want to talk to Our Father - we want to hear from Him.
Some have said that He Is Ever Silent. That is just not true.
Here is The Truth - He Has Never Been Silent! He Has Always Spoken To Us - it is we who have not paid any attention oftentimes.
He Has Written To Us - and here is His Letter...
A Father's Love Letter
Blessings!

Comments:
Luciano,

What you wrote is absolutely beautiful!

It is so true that God has always spoken to us and never has been silent. We have his word to daily hear what he has to say to us. Plus he does answer our prayers. It isn't always the answer we want, but he does answer in some way.

I believe it depeneds on what our motives are for what we are praying for, that determines if our prayers are answered the way we hope or not.

God loves us more than any earthly Father ever could! He will never leave us or forsake us. He will always be there to guide us and protect us when when we are faithful to him.

Luce thank you for that link to the Father's Love Letter! It is such a wonderful letter all comprised from scritpiures in the Bible! That must have taken a LONG time for someone to search and find all those verses and make them fit together in that way.

I sent it to my Mother and printed out the PDF poster of the Father's Love Letter. I really appreciate you sharing that with us.

God Bless You (\ô/) Luce!
((HUGE HUGS))
Countess
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Luminous ARCHIVES


Est. 2003
© 2007 Onwards ~ Luminous Luciano Pimentel
TLB Prime, The Truth, Luminous Writings, Aqua Musings, The Saudades Blog, 365 Days/Reasons and every other affiliated TLB Prime Network site, whether on Blogger or on another provider, are the intellectual properties of Luminous Luciano aka Luciano Pimentel.
No sections of this website may be reproduced or used in any way, partially or completely, in any fashion whatsoever without written authorization - the only exceptions to this rule occurring in the advent of an objective review of the entertaining value of said material and/or in the advent of objective and 'fair use' of my copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Likewise, several elements displayed on this and on any given blog part of the TLB Prime Network may or may not be in the public domain; in the case of copyrighted material showing up here or anywhere else throughout this network, it is done so in accordance to the rules of the aforementioned FAIR USE ACT - always and in all ways.
All this in total and complete accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.
For more information, once more, go here
God Bless!

  • Luminous
    Twitter


    on the bottom of the blog
    follow luminousluciano and the TLB Prime Network at http://twitter.com