Forget About That "Secret" (and Invisible too, now) Corny Corner-Ribbon's Drivel! The Real Secret is HERE Indeed - not over there!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Luminous Confessional - first sitting


For this first, humblest edition, I shall confess to offenses in relation to the WORST -no less- of the Seven Deadly Sins... Envy!
It is the worst one in my book anyways...!

And so... forgive me, Father In Heaven, for I have sinned...
I envy my so-called brothers and sisters' ability to simply NOT WORRY...
I envy Aquaman's ability to summon and command all the creatures of the deep...
I even envy -in a most commoner way of all- Superman's basic ability to "fly - up, up and away"! (I only wish he could do it in a non-metrosexual way - and, maybe, with some of Hawkman's chest hair too? Or is such an amalgam too much to ask for? Ask DC... DC's bread-and-butter is Batman, still, after all these batty years... At least I do not envy Bats' ability to... be Bats? What else can he do, really? But I digress...)
I envy my neighbors' immediate neighbors - because my immediate neighbors suck! Or used to... It only gets better really when they are taken away - by police! More on that in a future post, here, on TLB Prime! :)
I envy my envy - because it is more consistent than even my stance on any subject almost, really! It doesn't get any worse than that, I do believe - when one envies one's own envy!!! But I am probably digressing again - or just about to - so I'll stop... and move on!

I'd suggest any belligerent accidental visitor to TLB Prime -especially- and any regular visitor (i.o.w. any L.O.V.) to comment on this any which way they can - even here:



Free Guestbook
in My Luminous Guestbook


Just as a certain "jssjqkq" did, not too long ago... (Coward!)

Link
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Luminous ARCHIVES


Est. 2003
© 2007 Onwards ~ Luminous Luciano Pimentel
TLB Prime, The Truth, Luminous Writings, Aqua Musings, The Saudades Blog, 365 Days/Reasons and every other affiliated TLB Prime Network site, whether on Blogger or on another provider, are the intellectual properties of Luminous Luciano aka Luciano Pimentel.
No sections of this website may be reproduced or used in any way, partially or completely, in any fashion whatsoever without written authorization - the only exceptions to this rule occurring in the advent of an objective review of the entertaining value of said material and/or in the advent of objective and 'fair use' of my copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Likewise, several elements displayed on this and on any given blog part of the TLB Prime Network may or may not be in the public domain; in the case of copyrighted material showing up here or anywhere else throughout this network, it is done so in accordance to the rules of the aforementioned FAIR USE ACT - always and in all ways.
All this in total and complete accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.
For more information, once more, go here
God Bless!

  • Luminous
    Twitter


    on the bottom of the blog
    follow luminousluciano and the TLB Prime Network at http://twitter.com